(This wiki in Portuguese)
Retro-CPU.run is about old things. More precisely, it is about things with a CPU inside, and usually aged 20 years or more.
For discussion about all retro things, plus FPGA, VHDL and projects on this wiki and other places, go to https://www.facebook.com/groups/retrocpu
- The Z80SoC has been used for some people worldwide, for learning and study. Here is a link to a bachelor's degree thesis (in german) where the system was studied and expanded: http://docplayer.org/9320461-Eine-tracing-faehige-z80-system-on-a-chip-implementierung.html
- Developing the BIOS in assembly for the Z80SoC in now available in [English] and [Portuguese]. This part of the course show how to access the hardware using instructions in assembly, and will contribute to a better understanding of how software and hardware interact.
- Designing a Full Computer in a FPGA, From Hardware to Software (En) (PT)
- Prototyping on the MSX with CPLD (En)
- Using WinUAE Emulator to Install Workbench on a Real Amiga (EN)